I honestly have no frame of reference here. I really cannot tell you much. What I can tell you is that the wood is real, solid, hardwood of various types, the woodworking is artisan level, and the piece has been cared for.
- Fact 1: Everything on this motorcycle is made of wood; even the brake lines are made from wooden vines.
- Fact 2: The tires on this motorcycle are carved and painted to resemble rubber, but are in fact solid wood.
- Fact 3: Because this motorcycle is solid wood it weighs close to five hundred pounds, which is more than many real motorcycles.
- Fact 4: The first gasoline-powered, internal combustion motorcycle was invented in Germany in 1885, but steam-powered models were built even earlier.
- Fact 5: 58% of the world’s motorcycles are in the developing Asian world, where they’re the most affordable form of motorized transportation.