Churchill was famous for his command of language, so anything he wrote is inherently valuable. This is definitely an authentic signature, so you've got a winner here
- Fact 1: Winston Churchill was the first person to be made an honorary citizen of the United States of America.
- Fact 2: Churchill, while not of royal descent, was given the honor of a state funeral by Queen Elizabeth II when he died in 1965.
- Fact 3: Churchill was a Knight of the Garter, a member of the Order of Merit, a member of the Order of the Companions of Honour, and a Fellow in the Royal Society of London for Improving Natural Knowledge.
- Fact 4: After a visit to Cuba in 1895, Winston Churchill developed a lifelong appreciation for Havana cigars.
- Fact 5: After the end of WWII Churchill was concerned that the Soviets would ally with the Japanese to continue the war, and pioneered an attack plan called "Operation Unthinkable."