He's in good condition, but there's not a huge market for this kind of dummy anymore. He'd look great in a western shop, though.
- Fact 1: This dummy was once used to display clothing and equipment at a western store.
- Fact 2: The manufacturer of this dummy offered dozens of different heads, with customizable facial hair and expressions.
- Fact 3: This style of soft, lifelike dummy was mostly replaced by hard plastic, abstracted human mannequin forms by the late 20th century.
- Fact 4: The earliest known clothing dummy, dating back to around 1300 BC, was found in the tomb of Egyptian pharaoh Tutankhamun in 1922.
- Fact 5: The fear of dolls, mannequins and dummies is called pediophobia.