Cost to complete early: 10 candies
- 1940 Quartermaster Spyglass
- U.S.S. Wisconsin Video Camera
- Liberty Passes
- Navy Searchlight
- WWII Navy Uniform
- Fact 1: The United States Navy was formally created in 1797 to protect US shipping and trade interests from Barbary pirates.
- Fact 2: The US Navy's predecessor, the Continental Navy, fought against overwhelming British naval force in the American Revolutionary War, and was at one point reduced to only two operating ships.
- Fact 3: The newly-formed US Navy saw its first official conflict in the War of 1812, driving British ships from the Great Lakes and attempting to break blockades in the Atlantic.
- Fact 4: The substantial power of the U.S. Navy, including new ironclad vessels, was key in depriving the Confederacy of supplies from abroad during the American Civil War.
- Fact 5: After decades of stagnation and neglect, the US Navy surged in power prior to WWII and has been a dominating force at sea ever since.