That's a big gun. You may have trouble finding a buyer, but you'll probably get $1,200 for it when you do.
- Fact 1: Oversized training models were designed to better show the small internal mechanisms of guns and demonstrate proper care and usage to soldiers.
- Fact 2: The M2 Browning .50 Caliber Machine Gun, based on the smaller M1919, was designed to pierce the armor of fighter planes introduced in WWI.
- Fact 3: Though too heavy at 84 pounds to be considered an infantry weapon, the M2 is portable and modular, making it a popular field gun.
- Fact 4: The venerable M2 has an effective maximum range of 2200 yards, and fires up to 635 rounds per minute.
- Fact 5: Used primarily for point defense on the ground and covering fire from the air, the M2 was wildly successful in Europe during WWII and became infamous among German troops.