Coca-Cola issued all sorts of memorabilia for the NFL. I've seen these before. These pins are definitely real and they're in great shape.
- Fact 1: Issued by Coca-Cola for the 20th anniversary of the Super Bowl.
- Fact 2: Americans eat more food on Super Bowl Sunday than any other day of the year with the exception of Thanksgiving.
- Fact 3: The last episode of M*A*S*H was the most-watched television program in history until 2010, when Super Bowl XLIV broke its record.
- Fact 4: Coca-Cola is one of the biggest sponsors of the NFL, and consistently produces some of the most-watched Super Bowl ads.
- Fact 5: Coca-Cola was originally invented by John Pemberton as a cure-all drug, said to remedy morphine addiction, dyspepsia, neurasthenia, headaches, and impotence.