Cost to complete early: 75 candies
- 1715 Spanish Fleet Coin
- Gold Bar
- Dutch East India Bell
- 1676 Spanish Silver Coin
- Taj Mahal Sunken Treasure
- Fact 1: The word treasure comes from the Greek thesauros, meaning "stored wealth".
- Fact 2: The most commercially valuable treasure still lost at sea lies in the wreck of the Awa Maru, a Japanese transport sunk by an American torpedo in 1945. The gold and art on board is worth an estimated $5 billion today.
- Fact 3: One of the most valuable sunken treasures found in recent years included $500 million in gold and silver coins salvaged from an undisclosed Spanish colonial-era wreck.
- Fact 4: In 2008, explorers off the coast of Cape Cod, Massachusetts found the wreck of the S.S. Port Nicholson, a merchant ship sunk by German U-boats in WWII while hauling more than $3 billion worth of platinum ingots from Russia.
- Fact 5: There are as many as three million shipwrecks in the world's oceans, according to a UNESCO study. An estimated three thousand of those still hold valuable treasure.