Collectors love this stuff - It looks like they are from camp Cuba Libre, so I could say that they are worth up to 500 for the set.
- Fact 1: The Spanish American war was fought to free Cuba from Spain's control.
- Fact 2: By the war's end the U.S. had won control of Guam, Puerto Rico, and the Philippines.
- Fact 3: The war went far in repairing North-South relations in the US; giving both sides of the American Civil War a common enemy.
- Fact 4: Though the U.S. Won the conflict handily, the Spanish-American War raised new questions about the wisdom of imperialism.
- Fact 5: Senator Redfield Proctor from Vermont is often credited with giving the final speech that convinced President McKinley and Congress to declare war against Spain.