''I hate to say it, but this is a very clever fake. Almost worthless. Sorry.''
- Fact 1: The wristwatch radio craze began in 1940s when the 2-way radio was introduced in the comic, Dick Tracy.
- Fact 2: The first wrist radio prototype was made in 1947 after the development of the world's smallest radio tube.
- Fact 3: Less than four months after Sputnik, the U.S. successfully launched the Explorer 1.
- Fact 4: By 1969, about 90% of toys sold in America came, in whole or part, from Japan
- Fact 5: The 2-Way Wrist radio, worn as wristwatch by Dick Tracy and members of the police force, became one of the strip's most immediately recognizable icons, and may have informed later smartwatches.