Reagan was always popular with a lot of people, and it looks like school was no exception. Heh, look - "President of Student Council".
- Fact 1: Though this yearbook lists him as "Donald Reagan", Ronald Wilson Reagan was the 40th President of the United States, from 1981-1989.
- Fact 2: Before his more famous turns in Hollywood and Washington, Reagan got his start announcing Chicago Cubs games for Des Moines, Iowa radio station WHO in the early 1930s.
- Fact 3: Reagan was an established figure in film long before his move to politics; by 1964, he had appeared in 76 films and TV series.
- Fact 4: Reagan's political career began in 1964 when he gave a speech supporting US Presidential candidate Barry Goldwater. Reagan was nominated for Governor of California in 1966.
- Fact 5: Reagan's first term as President was hugely popular with a majority-conservative United States, and in the 1984 election he won 58.8% of the popular vote and a record 49 states.