Party vehicles are a bit of a niche market. That said, you should have no problem selling this one for about $250,000.
- Fact 1: The golden age of piracy in the Caribbean Sea lasted from the mid-16th century to the mid-18th century, though pirates plagued the Atlantic until the 1870s.
- Fact 2: Arguably the most famous pirate, Edward "Blackbeard" Teach, terrorized merchants in the Atlantic and Caribbean from 1716 to 1718.
- Fact 3: Some lesser-known but equally successful pirates operated in the wide rivers of North America, raiding frontier towns and trade vessels.
- Fact 4: The earliest floats were decorated, horse-drawn wagons used in church plays in the Middle Ages.
- Fact 5: The largest float ever built featured a 6,600-gallon water tank filled with surfing dogs; it was 116 feet long and weighed more than 50 tons.