The talisman on the the grip here is quite unique. Considering its condition, I'd value this sword at 300.
- Fact 1: Kris are used by the "Moros" - Filipino descendants of Moors
- Fact 2: In battle, a fighter carried three kris: his own, one from his father-in-law, and one as a family heirloom.
- Fact 3: Kris comes from Javanese word meaning "to wedge"
- Fact 4: Kris aren't just weapons, but are considered spiritual objects with a presence.
- Fact 5: Legendary Kris are supposedly able to stand on end when their name is called, or even move and kill of their own volition.