"This isn't as valuable as, say, a Super Bowl ring, but a collector would still give you $2,500 for it."
- Fact 1: The Orange Bowl has been played annually since 1935 and is currently held at Sun Life Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida.
- Fact 2: Between 1935 and 2001, the Orange Bowl was punctuated by a nighttime parade featuring elaborately-lit floats and displays.
- Fact 3: Pennsylvania State University, commonly known as Penn State, was founded in 1855 as the Farmers' High School of Pennsylvania.
- Fact 4: Penn State currently boasts over 44,000 graduate and undergrad students, making it one of the largest universities in the United States.
- Fact 5: Under legendary football coach Joe Paterno from 1966 to 2011, the Penn State Nittany Lions were one of the most successful college football programs in the country, with two national championships and four undefeated seasons.