The hallmark punch is definitely authentic, and if it’s the right Paul Revere, were talking $13,000, give or take.
- Fact 1: In addition to a silversmith, Paul Revere was an illustrator and dentist.
- Fact 2: A savvy businessman, Revere started making church bells as the U.S. began the religious revival known as the Second Great Awakening.
- Fact 3: The copper works he founded in 1802 continues as the Revere Copper Company.
- Fact 4: Revere was especially known for his engraving skill, being one of the few silversmiths who mastered both the construction and detailing of silver objects.
- Fact 5: After the Revolutionary War, Paul Revere opened an iron and brass foundry in Boston.