"Super Bowl rings are one of the biggest collectors' items on the sports market. You'll probably get $35,000 for this one."
- Fact 1: Super Bowl XXXVIII, held on February 1, 2004 between the New England Patriots and the Carolina Panthers, is widely considered one of the most exciting and hardest-fought games in Super Bowl history.
- Fact 2: Super Bowl XXXVIII's halftime show was host to the infamous "wardrobe malfunction" in which singer Janet Jackson's breast was briefly exposed, sparking years of draconian indecency policy in American television.
- Fact 3: At the beginning of the second half of Super Bowl XXXVIII, serial streaker Mark Roberts appeared on the field dressed as a referee, then stripped to a thong and danced. He was tackled by Patriots linebacker Matt Chatham and fined $1000.
- Fact 4: Patriots quarterback Tom Brady set a Super Bowl record for pass completion with 32 passes covering 354 yards.
- Fact 5: The Carolina Panthers, with a season 11-5 record, made their first Super Bowl appearance in 2004. The New England Patriots, at 14-2, defeated them with a last-second field goal, bringing the final score to 32-29.