Well, it's not an original Model T, but it's a pretty great resto-mod. You could probably get $45,000 for it.
- Fact 1: The Model T (often called "Tin Lizzie"), was produced by Ford Motor Company from 1908 to 1927. More than 15 million were built.
- Fact 2: After several years of offering varying paint choices, Henry Ford famously declared that in the future, "any customers can have a car painted any color that he wants so long as it is black".
- Fact 3: The Model T was the first mass-produced automobile, far outpacing competing designs. In 1918, more than half the cars in the world were Model Ts.
- Fact 4: The ubiquity and affordability of Model Ts made them an ideal target for car modifiers, who built high-speed racers, farm tractors, and even mobile churches from the basic model.
- Fact 5: The cutting-edge materials and technologies used in the Model T made it notoriously durable. Thousands of original Model Ts still function today, many of them still using their original parts.