Back in the day five dollars was a huge bet and it looks like you've got yourself a jackpot. This is one of the rarest chips available and a huge find.
- Fact 1: The Las Vegas Club opened in 1905 and still operates today.
- Fact 2: In the 50s and 60s the Las Vegas Club dumped their used casino chips in Lake Mead.
- Fact 3: The Las Vegas Club was the first Vegas casino to sport a neon sign.
- Fact 4: The Las Vegas Club is operated by the same group as its neighbor across the street, the Plaza Hotel & Casino.
- Fact 5: Las Vegas County issued its first gambling licenses in 1931 to casinos like the Las Vegas Club, the Northern Club, and the Apache Hotel, which already provided illegal gambling for dam workers.