Oh yes, this definitely wasn't cast, but carved. I'd say this is the genuine article, worth at least 125.
- Fact 1: The Knights of the Round Table were first mentioned in a 1155 poem called "Roman de Brut."
- Fact 2: The table was made round so that all seated would be deemed equal.
- Fact 3: It is said that the Round Table was an imitation of the Last Supper: twelve seats with one left empty to symbolize the betrayal of Judas.
- Fact 4: The "Quest del Saint Graal" states that Merlin made the table round in order to symbolize the roundness of the earth.
- Fact 5: Debate still persists among historians and enthusiasts as to whether King Arthur was a real historical figure or merely a character of legend.