I see why you brought me in, it looks a bit too new, but I'll tell you this is just one mint coin right here. This is a great piece worth around 5000.
- Fact 1: Washington's farewell address warned of the dangers of domestic political infighting.
- Fact 2: Washington's final words on his deathbed were: "'tis well."
- Fact 3: When Washington died, Napoleon ordered ten days of mourning in France.
- Fact 4: Only hours before his death, Washington asked his wife Martha to bring him his two written wills, one of which he asked her to burn.
- Fact 5: This "coin" is actually a medal; the hole in the top was intentional, meant for a string or chain, and the medal intended to be worn around the neck.