Cost to complete early: 40 candies
- Fact 1: Many different definitions exist for defining who, exactly, is a "founding father", leading to various lists with various amounts of overlap.
- Fact 2: The term "Founding Father" was coined by President Warren G. Harding, then a Senator from Ohio, in 1916.
- Fact 3: Notable Founding Fathers who would not go on to serve as President of the United States include Benjamin Franklin and Alexander Hamilton.
- Fact 4: At a minimum, most historians agree that Adams, Franklin, Hamilton, John Jay, Jefferson, Madison, and Washington are the 7 "core" Founding Fathers.
- Fact 5: Signing the Declaration of Independence, having a key role in the American Revolution, or helping to craft the American Constitution are some of the various qualifications used to determine a Founding Father.
For the items needed for this collection Founding Fathers Collection