Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"I don't know if it actually works, but it's definitely authentic. I'd say it's worth about $100."
- Fact 1: The flax bow, or harmony bow, is a totem traditionally hung in homes to promote peace and togetherness within the family.
- Fact 2: Flax bows are usually made from birch, willow, or grapevine and a loose flax cord, with gems and beads for decoration.
- Fact 3: The wooden bow represents the roof of the home, and the strong flax is meant to hold the family together and channel their energy together through the stones.
- Fact 4: Flax bows, like dream catchers, have become a popular piece of southwestern American decor and are still made in the traditional way by Native American artists.
- Fact 5: The word totem comes from the Ojibwe "doodem", an animal or object representing a group of people.