"These guys performed at Woodstock. You'll have no trouble getting $1,500 for this."
- Fact 1: David Crosby of The Byrds, Stephen Stills of Buffalo Springfield, and Graham Nash of The Hollies formed Crosby, Stills & Nash in 1968, and are occasionally joined by rock legend Neil Young.
- Fact 2: After the problematic breakups of both The Byrds and Buffalo Springfield, Crosby, Stills and Nash banded together, using their names to ensure the group could not operate without each individual member.
- Fact 3: Seeking to expand their sound with a keyboard player, Crosby, Stills and Nash hired Buffalo Springfield alum Neil Young. The quartet worked well, and Young was made an equal partner in 1969.
- Fact 4: As Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, the group performed at the Woodstock Festival, famously stating "This is only the second time we've performed in front of people. We're scared shitless."
- Fact 5: The nature of the band allowed Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young to pursue solo careers, leaving and rejoining the group over time. They have toured together off-and-on for over forty years.