Cost to complete early: 30 candies
- Fact 1: The word "creepy" first appeared in 1831, describing a creeping feeling in the flesh.
- Fact 2: The Mutter Museum in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is home to one of the largest collections of medical oddities in the world, and was created to help display the effects of various diseases to medical students.
- Fact 3: Both a Stephen King story,"The Monkey", and the film "The Devil's Gift"' describe a possessed Musical Jolly Chimp which causes mysterious deaths.
- Fact 4: The fear of eyes is called ommetaphobia, and often manifests in people who have witnessed traumatic eye injury.
- Fact 5: A popularly quoted (but never confirmed) study in 1975 found that the most common fear in the US is public speaking, followed by heights and death.