OK, so Clint Walker's not a big star, and "Send Me No Flowers" isn't a big movie. It's still a piece of movie memorabilia, and collectors will buy it.
- Fact 1: Clint Walker was chosen for his famous leading role as Cheyenne Bodie while working in the background of "The Ten Commandments".
- Fact 2: Walker was a giant among Hollywood leading men, standing 6'6" tall and measuring 48" around at the chest.
- Fact 3: Walker wore this jacket in the 1964 comedy "Send Me No Flowers", his break out from his previous western typecasting.
- Fact 4: "Send Me No Flowers" tells the story of a hypochondriac who, thinking he is dying, sets out to find his wife a new husband.
- Fact 5: Airing from 1955 to 1963, "Cheyenne" starred Walker as Cheyenne Bodie in what became the first hour-long drama series on television.