Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What you have right here is pre-revolution, Russian imperial jewelry. Onyx, sapphires, rubies, this is beautiful stuff.
- Fact 1: The oldest known broaches date from the Bronze Age, made of thorns and bones.
- Fact 2: The highest priced piece of Faberge is the Rothschild Egg, sold at auction in 2007 for $14 million. It is the highest price ever paid for a Russian object, and for a timepiece of any kind.
- Fact 3: The House of Faberge was founded in 1842 in St. Petersburg, Russia by Gustav Faberge
- Fact 4: Faberge launched the cologne Brut in 1964, which is still one of the most popular colognes in the world.
- Fact 5: During the Bolshevik Revolution in the early 1900s the House of Faberge was nationalized and the Faberge family fled Russia, eventually opening Faberge, Paris in France.