The Who were one of the biggest rock bands in history, and a lot of fans would kill to have this photo. This is the real deal. Grab it.
- Fact 1: The Who formed in England in 1964, and consisted of Roger Daltrey, Pete Townshend, John Entwistle, and Keith Moon.
- Fact 2: The band became infamous for destroying their instruments onstage when, after breaking the head of his guitar mid-performance, Townshend smashed it into the stage.
- Fact 3: This photo was signed by all members but Pete Townshend in the early sixties as a gift to a member of their official fan club.
- Fact 4: Keith Moon bribed a stagehand to rig his drum kit with explosives for their apearance on The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour. The explosion permanently damaged Townshend's hearing.
- Fact 5: The Who were incredibly influential in rock music, pioneering new technologies, creating the rock opera, and inspiring countless artists.