It's amazing to see one of these outside of a museum. It's extremely rare, and magnificently crafted.
- Fact 1: Remington stopped making this revolver, the 1875 Remington .44 caliber center fire, in 1889.
- Fact 2: Not your average revolver, the entire body is engraved and the grip is made of mother of pearl.
- Fact 3: Remington Arms Company, Inc. is the oldest company in the United States which still makes its original product.
- Fact 4: Remington has developed or adopted more cartridges than any other gun or ammunition maker in the world.
- Fact 5: Remington rifles are featured on the flag and national symbol of Guatemala.