Gold inlay on the blade, ivory handle… It's in good condition. You might get 100 for this.
- Fact 1: Metal razors have been used since 4000 BC.
- Fact 2: The custom of men shaving every day is a 20th century American innovation.
- Fact 3: The 19th century innovations in shaving technology came out of Sheffield, England and Solingen, Germany.
- Fact 4: Alexander the Great was a proponent of shaving "to avoid dangerous beard-grabbing in combat."
- Fact 5: Razors have been fashioned out of many materials throughout history, including clam shells, shark's teeth, and flint.