They built these things to last, you can tell as this one still does a century later, but it is missing it's manufacturer's plate. A very cool novelty, that can still cause some damage.
- Fact 1: Swedish chemist, Alfred Nobel patented dynamite in 1867.
- Fact 2: Dynamite is a stable, safer form of nitroglycerin.
- Fact 3: Detonators had about a half second delay until the explosion.
- Fact 4: Dynamite has about 60% more energy density than TNT.
- Fact 5: In Greek, dynamite means "connected with power."