It's a fine example of an antique toy. The fact that there is no original box slightly drops its value to 50.
- Fact 1: Duck pull toys were popular in the 1920s and 30s.
- Fact 2: These toys were commonly called "Ducky Chime" for the sounds they made when their cord was pulled.
- Fact 3: Though ducks were a classic, pull toys have been made out of rabbits, mice, even grasshoppers.
- Fact 4: Pull toys existed in ancient Egypt and Greece: clay animals with wheels attached to their legs date back to 2000 B.C.
- Fact 5: Over 250 companies from across the globe manufactured pull toys for the United States during the 20th century.