"Quote coming soon."
- Fact 1: Anton Schneider began making cuckoo clocks in his house in Schonach, Germany, in 1848.
- Fact 2: The German Clock Museum, situated in Furtwangen, Germany not far from the Anton Schneider factory, features an extensive exhibit on cuckoo clocks.
- Fact 3: Known for producing some of the world's finest clocks, the Black Forest has a road called the "German clock road" which traces the horological history of the region.
- Fact 4: Schneider still manufactures high-quality cuckoo clocks today, operating out of a modern-day manufacturing facility in their original town of Schonach, Germany.
- Fact 5: Many modern-day cuckoo clocks play pre-recorded sounds of cuckoo calls, complete with running rivers and other natural sounds, instead of the traditional mechanical chime.