Tickets to sporting events are far more valuable if they aren't ripped or de-stubbed, so this is a great piece. In the current sports memorabilia market I imagine it would do pretty well.
- Fact 1: At 21 years old, Floyd Patterson was the youngest man to win the heavyweight world boxing championship, when he won, in 1956.
- Fact 2: Both Floyd Patterson and Muhammad Ali won gold medals in boxing at the Olympics.
- Fact 3: Muhammad Ali was named “sports and gamesman of the Century” by Sports Illustrated in 1999.
- Fact 4: Floyd Patterson made a cameo in a 1964 episode of "The Flintstones" as a Stone Age version of himself.
- Fact 5: Floyd Patterson once said, "They said I was the fighter who got knocked down the most, but I also got up the most."