- AL Baseball Field Pass 1953
- AL Baseball Field Pass 1939
- AL Baseball Field Pass 1941
- AL Baseball Schedule 1939
Cost to complete without items:10
- Fact 1: The American League evolved from the Western League, which in turn evolved from the Northwestern League, a team based in the midwestern United States.
- Fact 2: 1901 was the first year that the American League was classified as a "major league."
- Fact 3: The AL lured many star players to its teams during the early 1900s due to the fact that it had no salary cap, unlike the National League
- Fact 4: Babe Ruth played the majority of his career in the American League.
- Fact 5: The American League persists to this day, as one half of Major League Baseball. It is currently split into East, Central, and West divisions.