Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This item can be restored. Please see 2007 Volvo VN 780 Semi Truck/Restoration
I see a lot of trucks in my shop, but usually not trucks like this. It's pretty nice, but a cool paint job could really put it over the top.
- Fact 1: The VN 780, at more than 27 feet in length, features one of the most comprehensive sleeper cabins in the industry, with room for a table and chairs, 2 beds, refridgerator, microwave and running water.
- Fact 2: With a 550-horsepower engine, the 2007 VN 780 traveled at 6.3 miles per gallon of diesel fuel. Under average use and at 2007 fuel prices, it would have cost around $65,000 a year to operate.
- Fact 3: In 1986, the US Department of Transportation set an 80,000-pound limit on the maximum allowable weight per semi-trailer truck on interstate roads.
- Fact 4: Volvo Lastvagnar, based in Gothenburg, Sweden, has produced heavy trucks since 1928, and currently builds more than 100,000 trucks per year.
- Fact 5: Volvo manufactures trucks around the world under several other brand names, including Renault, Mack, and UD (formerly Nissan Diesel).