Well, there really isn't much to debate here. We definitely have an authentic trophy. Sports collectors dream about this stuff. Trophies are even rarer than super bowl rings, because players are less likely to part with them.
- Fact 1: The St. Louis Rams won their first Super Bowl in 1999, the team's first NFL Championship since 1951
- Fact 2: Prior to the 1999 season, Rams quarterback Kurt Warner was a relatively unknown player. His performance in that season catapulted him to the spotlight.
- Fact 3: Kurt Warner's transition from unknown player to star quarterback was so sudden, Sports Illustrated featured him on a cover in October 1999 with the caption, "Who IS this guy?"
- Fact 4: The Rams' high-powered 1999 offense was nicknamed "The Greatest Show on Turf".
- Fact 5: The Rams ended the regular 1999 season with a 13-3 record, and ended up capturing the divisional, conference, and Super Bowl titles.