This item can be restored. Please see 1967 Ford F-100 Pickup/Restoration
Ford's F-series is incredibly popular, and the '67 body is a great project truck. You should get $4,000 for it.
- Fact 1: The Ford-1 Bonus-Built, the first of the company's F-series trucks, was introduced in 1948. The truck immediately became an iconic part of American rural life.
- Fact 2: 1967 F-100's durability and simple design make it a popular restoration project for truck fans.
- Fact 3: In 1968, Ford introduced Camper, Explorer, Contractor, Farm and Ranch, and Heavy-Duty special editions of the 1967 body type.
- Fact 4: The F-series truck has consistently topped sales charts in America for more than thirty years; the F-150 was the best-selling vehicle in the US for 24 years.
- Fact 5: Since its introduction in 1948, the Ford F-series truck family has sold more than 34 million vehicles worldwide.