"Press pins were a big deal back in the 20s and 30s. They did these instead of credentials. As far as I can tell this one is genuine and in great shape, so you should be able to see about $2,000 for it."
- Fact 1: This pin was produced by Hipp & Coburn Co. in Chicago.
- Fact 2: Philadelphia beat Chicago 4 games to 1 in the 1929 World Series.
- Fact 3: Before moving to Oakland, the Athletics were based in Philadelphia.
- Fact 4: Game 1 of the 1929 World Series was the first World Series game ever played at Wrigley Field.
- Fact 5: The total attendance of all 5 games of the 1929 World Series was 190,490 people.