Ah yes, this is a great specimen… It's in good shape too. I'd say this could bring in 500.
- Fact 1: The ukelele became popular during the 1915 Panama Pacific International Expo.
- Fact 2: Cheap and easy to carry, the ukelele became an icon of the Jazz Age.
- Fact 3: In Hawaii, the name "ukelele" roughly translates as "jumping flea" due to the performer's quick finger movements.
- Fact 4: The ukelele was based on two main Portuguese forerunners; the cavaquinho and the raj‹o.
- Fact 5: The ukelele is popular in many types of music, including bluegrass and jazz.