The Peacemaker. What can you say that hasn't already been said? This one is in great condition, still fires, and even comes with a holster. A no-brainer, really. Good find.
- Fact 1: The Colt .45 Single Action Army, commonly known as the "Peacemaker," is one of the most iconic and influential guns in history.
- Fact 2: Though its overall appearance has been changed very little over the years, the Colt .45 has been offered in over 30 calibers and barrel lengths.
- Fact 3: Barring breaks in production from 1940-1956 and 1974-1976, the Colt .45 has been produced almost constantly since 1873 and is still sold today.
- Fact 4: The iconic "cowboy gun" of the American west, the Peacemaker has been named the official state firearm of Arizona.
- Fact 5: The Peacemaker was the gun of choice for countless Americans on both sides of the law, from Wyatt Earp to Jesse James to General George S. Patton.