This ticket is definitely made on hand-laid paper, you can see the lines… Because this series was never issued, I'd say this thing is worth 20000, maybe more.
- Fact 1: The first state-sponsored lottery in the U.S. was held in Massachusetts.
- Fact 2: Most colonies used lotteries instead of taxes as revenue sources.
- Fact 3: In 1890, lotteries were banned in the U.S. due to fraud, but were reinstated in 1960.
- Fact 4: Lotteries are believed to have partially funded the construction of China's Great Wall.
- Fact 5: The world's largest lottery jackpot was awarded in 2007 in the United States. A winner in New Jersey and a winner in Georgia split $390 million.