This is a very rare printing of one of the most popular books of all time. It's a no-brainer.
- Fact 1: "The Personal History, Adventures, Experience and Observation of David Copperfield the Younger of Blunderstone Rookery (Which He Never Meant to Publish on Any Account)" was published in 1850.
- Fact 2: The story follows young Copperfield through a series of adventures highlighting many of the injustices and dangers of 19th-century English society.
- Fact 3: This book is a first-edition printing by Bradbury & Evans from 1850, and contains printing errors corrected in later editions.
- Fact 4: "David Copperfield" was originally released as 19 installments, each 32 pages long and costing only one shilling. Dickens' serial stories became immensely popular.
- Fact 5: Dickens later admitted much of the novel was autobiographical, and said "I have in my heart of hearts a favourite child. And his name is David Copperfield."